We train UX champions
UX design is currently one of the hottest professions in the digital creative space; UX specialist one of the most in-demand job titles.
Companies are striving to create highly compelling user experiences to keep people engaged with their product. But it's tough to find people with the right skillset and a demonstrated track record of success.
Formal training in User Experience and Design can give you a definite edge.
We currently offer two in-classroom courses:
- Introduction to User Experience Design and Research
- Content Strategy and Content editing for Mobile and Web
Contact Us for more information
We also provide leadership coaching for UX mangers, career mapping for UX practitioners, and UX training for corporate teams. You can come to us. Or we can come to you.
Later this year, we'll expand our offering into a certificate program in UX Design. Stay tuned.
Our training will help you:
- Build a solid understanding of the fundamentals of UX design and research theory
- Grasp the practical aspects of the discipline, and “hit the ground running” when you enter the professional arena
- Facilitate a smooth transition into UX design or research from allied fields
- Develop an appreciation for the different hats you are expected to wear in this field
- Become conversant with domain vocabulary, prevalent methodologies and industry best practices