The Credit Technology Group wanted to offer new recruits, traders on the floor, and team programmers a quick at-a-glance understanding of the team’s existing and ongoing projects.
Key Business Goals
Showcase different applications designed by the group in a non-technical, engaging way.
Get a quick primer into any existing software/project, and find any related code, user manuals or instructions without having to ask busy team members.
Provide simple and concise copy in a consistent style and format, and link it to any related help manuals and code archives.
- Conducted quantitative and qualitative audit of all existing content
- Developed a design and content styleguide for content creators to follow
- Interviewed owners and stakeholders of each application to understand their projects from a lay person's perspective
- Wrote short, at-a-glance overviews in a conversational, non-technical style, so new recruits and business side could easily understand
- Reworked the navigation and labelling, so each project clearly linked to any realted help manuals or archives
- Developed user manuals for critical applications used extensively by traders on the floor
- Supplemented text with infographics, charts, audio and video instructions, where relevant
- Sought user feedback to further refine the pages