- Client A leading Group Insurance brokerage
- Year 2017
- Category UX Design
- Place Mississauga, Canada
- 1 Stakeholder interviews
- 2 Personas, User scenarios
- 3 Design Thinking Workshop
- 4 IA / Card-sorting
- 5 Mock-ups/Prototypes
- 6 Guerrilla Usability Testing
- 7 Wordpress Development
Garry White Insurance, headquartered in Mississauga, is a leading Group Insurance brokerage. Garry White Insurance has been around for almost 40 years. A fresh branding, messaging and web presence was required to keep in step with changing user expectations and preferences.
Key Business Goals
Digitally reconnect and instill a renewed sense of trust with the current client base by providing information in an easy-to-find way, which is also pleasing to the eye.
Easy 'way-finding' that matched their mental model of information organization and navigation.
Design follows content! A fresh set of content required a fresh approach in how it were to be organized and presented visually.
- A detailed stakeholder interview session was carried out to understand the business needs client behaviors, demographics and expectations
- An extensive IA and card-sorting exercise was carried out to organize information, fill any content gaps, and create a detailed site-map
- Visual prototypes were created with fresh branding and visual styles
- The designs were iterated upon with the help of constant user feedback
- The responsive website was developed keeping in mind the business neeed to keep it flexible for future changes and additions