- Client Lifeplus Ltd. - an Individual/Group Insurance Brokerage
- Year 2017
- Category UX Design
- Place Brampton, Canada
- 1 Client brainstorming sessions
- 2 User scenarios
- 2 Competitor Analysis
- 5 Mock-ups/Prototypes
- 6 Guerrilla Usability Testing
- 7 Wordpress Development
LifePlus Insurance, is a well known Insurance brokerage in Brampton, ON. It lacked a proper online digital footprint and a fast changing client demographics required a reasonable web presence.
Key Business Goals
Meet the needs of a younger clinet base that expects to do business online. Also, have a vehicle to communicate with the existing client base and answer questions, provide key information, and online forms and calculators to cater to their needs.
Get all the information regarding there insurance buying options, as well as making changes to their current policies, without having to call over the phone.
Make the site as 'warm and friendly' as the face of the company - Mr. Stan Schwartz. Instill trust in the users and encourage them to maximize the use of the site to get information rather than having to call.
- A client brainstorming session was carried out to understand the business needs and user behaviors
- A card-sorting exercise was done to organize existing information
- Prototypes were created based on existing branding scheme
- User feedback was sought
- A responsive wordpress website was developed